Terms & Conditions
Tuition includes instruction, assistance, grading, and a graduation cruise upon satisfactory completion of course work and financial requirements.
I understand that this travel course is for the purpose of training me for a career in travel. Although a systematic attempt to place me in a travel related position with a reputable firm will be made, I fully understand that Rejuvia Travel School does not guarantee placement. I have read and understand the Rejuvia Travel School refund policy, requirements for satisfactory completion of the course, the Student Complaint Process form, and the Student Code of Conduct form. I understand that I may request a copy of this Enrollment Agreement. My binding signature below confirms that I have read and understand all aspects of this Student Enrollment Agreement.
A copy of your high school diploma or G.E.D. certificate needs to be on file before you receive access to the curriculum.
In consideration of the acceptance of my registration in Rejuvia Travel School’s Flex-Study program:
- I enrolled and received confirmation on today’s date.
- I understand that I must complete the Flex-Study Program within 365 days from my date of enrollment and that I must achieve a grade average of 80% in order to receive my Certificate of Completion.
- I acknowledge that Rejuvia Travel School is engaged in the business of teaching people to become prepared for a career in the travel industry.
- I understand that all training materials are copy righted and I agree that I will not copy or reproduce in any manner or parts thereof, forms, maps, study sheets, quizzes, tests, or other materials of Rejuvia Travel School course for any purpose whatsoever without the written consent of Rejuvia Travel School.
Placement and Graduation Rates
Rejuvia Travel School Code of Conduct
Students enrolled in the Rejuvia Travel School are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Conduct that infringes on the quality of the educational experience of others is not acceptable and may result in your dismissal from the program.
Rejuvia Travel School has established standards necessary to maintain and protect an environment conductive to learning and in keeping with the educational objectives of the Rejuvia Travel School.
Students are expected to:
- Conduct activities according to high ethical principles. These include, but are by no means limited to, honesty, trustworthiness, and an intrinsic respect for the individual. Integrity must be ingrained and supported throughout your time in the program.
- Operate in a non-discriminatory manner, practicing the principles of equality, tolerance, respect, and equal justice with instructors, management, administration, and peers. This principle precludes favoritism or discrimination on the basis of race, gender, religion, age, disability, or national origin.
- Respect intellectual property rights including those of content providers, instructors, staff, and peers.
- Respect privacy rights. The student shall safeguard the privacy and integrity of personal data of his or her instructor and peers.
- Comply with the applicable administrative requirements of the program, including turning in assignments in a timely manner, and interacting with classmates and instructors in a professional manner, and responding to communications from the instructor or administration in a timely manner.
- Adhere to the individual course/instructor policies and procedures as outlined upon enrollment.
- Accept responsibility to do one’s own work, as well as collaborate with other students as necessary, and attend additional workshops as encouraged by your instructor.
Rejuvia Travel School Student Complaint Process
Students have a right to file a complaint with the Rejuvia Travel School President. Students are expected to follow the Rejuvia Travel School Complaint Process in order to reconcile any complaints in a timely and efficient manner. If a student feels this complaint is not resolved, they may file a formal complaint with the OCTS.
The purpose of this policy is to provide a method for prompt and equitable settlement of student-initiated complaints.This complaint policy does NOT apply to matters relating to academic policies, curriculum development, content of class related materials, or any other academic/instructional issue under control of Rejuvia Travel School.
- Students may fill out a copy of the Student Complaint Form here.
- Each complaint must be completed and submitted to the President during normal business hours (M-F 8:30 am – 5:00 pm)
- The complaint form must be received within five (5) business days of the date of the occurrence or matter.
- Each complaining student shall file a separate Student Complaint Form.
- Within five (5) business days of receiving a complaint, the President of Rejuvia Travel School shall route the complaint to the appropriate persons for a response.
- The responding person shall send a written response to the President within five (5) business days of receiving the complaint.
- The President shall provide the written response to the complaining student within five (5) business days of receiving it.
- The President shall maintain each complaint form for reference.
The undersigned acknowledged reading and understanding the terms of the above agreement. The undersigned agrees to be bound by the terms hereof.